NYT Best-selling Author
- On March 24, 2017, Ian presented on "Living in a Pornified World" at the Ackerman Institute.
- On January 13, 2017, Ian spoke on the Art and Science of Sex Therapy (Part 2) on GoodTherapy.org
- From October to December, 2016, Ian taught a nine-week workshop on the art and science of sex therapy at the Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy.
- On November 5, 2016, Ian presented a paper on sex therapy with trans* patients at the 2016 Transgender Mental Health Symposium in NYC
- On October 7, 2016, Ian spoke on The Science of Desire for the Young Presidents Organization (YPO)/World Presidents Organization (WPO) in Quebec City
- On September 25, 2016, Ian presented at SHE (Sexual Health Expo)
- On September 16, 2016, Ian lectured on Living in a Pornified World at the Center for Psychological and Interpersonal Development
- Ian spoke on the art and science of sex therapy for GoodTherapy.org on July 29, 2016
- Ian presented two workshops at the Psychotherapy Networker Conference in March 2016
- As of January 2016, Ian is co-directing Sex Therapy in the City: a diverse series of workshops for clinicians
- On October 28, 2015, Ian was part of a round-table event at the Alliance Francaise on Rekindling Desire
- In October 2015, Ian taught a six-week workshop for therapists on Sex Therapy with LGBTQ patients
- In October 2015, Ian lectured on what therapists need to know about sex therapy
- Ian spoke at the inaugural Sex and Attachment Conference in June 2015 in New York City